Here in the Pacific Northwest it’s almost time to start gardening. The sun is peeking out today, and the ground is warming (and drying) up.
That’s good news for anyone who wants to grow their own vegetables or nurture the bees. Here at Plug and Play Gardens, we’re doing our part by offering our 2-gallon Olla at a rock bottom price. Normally, $40 each, for a limited time you can buy a 2-gallon Olla for $32. That’s 20% off!
If you’re not familiar with Ollas, here are a few fun facts:
- Olla is the Spanish word for “pot”. An Olla is just a clay pot, but it’s used for irrigation.
- Ollas can save 30% to 70% of the water used by other irrigation methods
- Veggies and flowers LOVE Ollas, because Ollas provide just the right amount of water exactly when the plants need it.
- Installing an Olla is simple, just dig a hole, bury the pot and fill it with water!
- One Olla will irrigate a 4′ x 4′ garden bed.
Limited Time Offer
This is a SPRING SALE, which means that this is a limited time offer. The 2-gallon Ollas will be on sale from March 15th to March 31st, while supplies last. Call today to check on availability!